“Thanks for your prompt and efficient service. You’ve been fantastic so far and i’m really happy with how things are going”
Alex – Owner

“Eileen and Annalisa were brilliant gave us all the info we needed, The property was spotless,kitchen, beds and bathroom”
Maria and Joe – Guests

“Our apartment got a 100% rating on exchange holiday homes. Thank you. We really appreciate your work Annalisa.”
Eileen – Owner

“Just to say we arrived yesterday and thank you the flat looks great …. We even have some nice sunshine this morning to sit on the balcony! A great clean, everything looks great..”
Karen – Owner

“Thanks again, as the place was perfect when we came down”
Michael – Owner

“We don’t think Alex stays at the flat very often, but the letting was managed by a lovely professional agent who was great: very communicative and helpful.”
Joslyn – Guest

“Had a lovely stay in Alex’s apartment. Clean, bright, well-located, and comfortable. Annalisa met me with the key and was very helpful.”
Jeanne – Guest

“The key holder is excellent and very friendly and responds to texts or calls instantly.”
Matty – Guest

“Anna love the apartment looked fantastic!!! Thank you so much for your hard work, I know it hasn’t been the easiest of summers for you but 95% of the clients had a great time and want to come back. The other 5% can find another place to moan about next year!!! You are a superstar!!”
Alex – Owner

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *